Whether you’re looking for a last minute treat to add to your Easter table, or just want to celebrate the return of spring, here are some fun and festive ideas to make or bake:
- These suckers showcasing edible flowers are simply exquisite! Spring flower lollipops. [↬Oh the Lovely Things]
- If you prefer your flowers cookie form check out these freestanding Flowers in Pots Cookies. Just be sure to remind the recipients of your exceptional baking skills not to eat the stem.
- For a cute and quick spring dessert, whip up a batch of your favorite cupcakes, then decorate with these pretzel-winged butterflies. Butterfly cupcakes. [↬Half Hour Meals]
- There are few things cuter than a fluffy bunny bum. Celebrate Peter’s cotton tail with this bunny butt cake covered in shredded coconut.
- Sort out the orange and green Twizzlers from a rainbow pack, arrange them in a bowl of chocolate pudding, and sprinkle on some chocolate sandwich cookies, et voilà, a carrot patch dirt cup.
- If you like your bunny treats a little more sophisticated, try these carrot cake sandwich cookies with a cream cheese frosting filling.
- These yeast-bread bunny rolls are glazed with an orange icing.
- If you’re a cake ball fanatic, try this spring-time version: coconut cake ball chicks.
- Start your Easter morning — or any morning — off right with these cinnamon swirl pancakes.
You might also like
|[weekend projects] Sweet & Treats||[weekend projects] Stuff to Make for Easter||[weekend projects] Stuff to Make Goes to the Birds|